Friday, November 7, 2014

Life...



you know how sometimes we find a quote from someone un-famous,
but it is so true-to-life that we laugh out loud and want to share?

well, here it is:

When my daughter was about seven years old, 
she asked me one day what I did at work. 
I told her I worked at the college — 
that my job was to teach people how to draw. 
She stared at me, incredulous, and said,
 “You mean they forget?”
Howard Ikemoto 
(via huariqueje via prettystuff" tumblr)

for Howard's bio go here

& all of my long-time readers know how much I love animals & plants,
so this really put a smile on my face...& I needed a smile right about then!


llbwwb:


For the horse lovers :) (via New friends by Nanio Pixdaus)


working on the 50% OFF MARKDOWNS,
PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH ME.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and so true spoken with the innocent (but always authentic) words of a child......love to hear how kids see and interpret things, they are often quite intuitive. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO good words,Marsha....
    And so touching!:)*

    Oh, I do LOVE animals and the Nature so,so much!

    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!
    I have a similar story my son came into the kitchen and told told me that CHRISTMAS was JESUS"S birthday.He was about 6.XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful picture.....as a 'forever ' lover of animals...it touched my heart and made me smile...as I am sure it it for others! Thank you, once again , for making my day better!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.