Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WONDERFULNESS

 TALK ABOUT A DEAL !!!

gorgeous leather, gorgeous colors

our 1st shipment of these bags has arrived
and, goodness gracious, how lovely they are  !

a very structured bag
not too big, not too small

15.4''×11''×5.3''

double braided leather top-handles
with a detachable shoulder strap
very user-friendly
very budget friendly

$130.00 each

email us to purchase
splenderosa@gmail.com

Pure Elegance Woven Leather Tote



ladies, these could easily sell for more,
my mark-up is not extreme at all & my readers are being offered
stunning GENUINE LEATHER bags
at excellent prices.

NOTE
8/28/14
all bags sold out
we are re-ordering right now & expect delivery in 2 weeks.
please let us know asap so we can reserve "your color" for you.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Marsha! I love that bag in tan!! As soon as my new boots arrive I am going to seriously think about that one! Does it have a pocket for your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved each of them! Clearly excellent quality bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glamorous indeed! I love the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the orange tones as we head into autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful classic design ... I love the size, design and the craftsmanship! Looks well appointed for a modest price.
    XOXO,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's